1. Approval of new Factory plans and existing factory revised plans through online and sending messages to the Factory Managements on the status of approvals.
2. Grant of Licence, Amendment and Transfer of factory Licences through online and sending messages to the Managements on the status of grant of Licences.
3. Payment of Annual Licence fees upto 10 years made through online and sending messages to the factory managements for making payments of Licence fees.
4. Filing of single Integrated annual return by Factories managements shall be applicable for both Factories and Labour departments. No need to submit separately for Factories and Labour departments.
5. Sending Messages to the factories managements regarding Inspections, Communication of Inspection reports, Inspections Orders/Notice and Show cause notices through online and submission of Compliance by the factories Managements through online.
Name of the Contact Person: Sri. V. Suryanarayana
Toll Free Number: 1800 599 3355
Sitting place: Block No: 304, 3rd Floor, Maitrivihar Comercial Complex, Besides Passport Office (Aditya Trade Center) Ameerpet, Hyderabad - 500038
|• G.O.Rt.No. 27, dated: 20.01.2020 of Labour Employment & Training and Factories Department, Telangana, Hyderabad regarding declaration of paid holiday to all the employees / workers working in the factories located in the areas notified by the Telangana State Election Commission to enable the electorate to exercise their vote on the day of polling i.e.|
22.01.2020 (Wednesday) for the ordinary elections to the Municipalities and Municipal Corporations.
• Declared paid holiday to all the employees / workers working in the factories in Telangana State on the day of poling i.e. 11.04.2019 (Thursday) vide G.O.Rt.No. 138, dated 01.04.2019 of LET & F (Labour) Department to exercise their vote in the General Elections to house of people (Lok Sabha), 2019
G.O.Rt.No. 138 (File Size:113 KB)
|• World Day for Safety & Health at Work on 28th April, 2019 at BHEL, Ramachandrapuram, Hyderabad organised by Department of Factories, Government of Telangana & National Safety Council, Telangana Chapter Director of factories|
|• Workshop on "Extreme Weather Events with Reference to Heat Wave Over Telangana State" held on 6th March, 2019 at Centre for Economic and Social Studies (CESS), Nizamia Observatory Campus, Begumpet, Hyderabad.|
|• Officers are requested to prepare an action plan of their circle / region on the above subject and circulate the precautions pamphlet to the managements of the factories and Associations of the factories|
|managements and Trade Unions instructing them to bring awareness among the workers.|